Summers are round the corner and nothing beats your heat strokes than a cool and refreshing drink. You most trusted partners in this fight against heat are fruits. So here is a simple, easy and quick cooler recipe that can be made at home with simple ingredients and yummiest taste.
Kiwi Fruit :- 2 Pcs.
Frozen Orange Juice (Fresh or Canned) :- 50 ml
Granulated Sugar :- 1 tsp
Lime & Lemon Carbonate Beverage :- 1 can
- Take 1 kiwi fruit, peal it and dice it in small pieces.
- Add the kiwi in a muddling glass, add 1 tsp granulated sugar and muddle it well.
- Pour the kiwi mixture in the serving glass. If you do not like the fruit chunks in your drink, you may stain it while pouring.
- Add the frozen orange juice in the glass. You may use non-frozen juice as well if you do not like the frozen one.
- Top up the glass with your favorite lime and lemon carbonate beverage. I have used sprite here.
- Garnish it with a kiwi ring or an orange ribbon, whatever you prefer.