Since it’s raining cocktails in month, I have another refreshing, simple yet exquisite cocktail recipe for you. The ingredients of this cocktail would (most probably) be available at your homes. Ooze Through Brunch is a cocktail that is best to be served at your lunch or brunch dates with friends. For your summer lunch parties, this is a perfect balance of vodka with soothing and refreshing ingredients that will keep you hydrated and fresh. You may also serve it virgin i.e without vodka.
- Orange Vodka:- 45 ml
- Simple Syrup:- 30 ml
- Cucumber Dice :- 2 nos. (big chunks)
- Lemon slice:- 2 nos.
- Lemon & Lime Carbonate Beverage:- 1 can
- Cucumber Slice:- Garnish
- Lemon slice:- Garnish
- Take the cucumber dices and lemon slices in a muddling glass and muddle gently to extract the juices.
- Add the simple syrup and vodka to the glass and fill it with ice.
- Shake the glass thoroughly to let the juices be cold enough to serve.
- Strain the juices in the glass you wish to serve. and top it up with your favorite lemon & lime soda.
- Garnish it with cucumber and lemon slice and serve immediately.