Since it was a lot about cocktails on my blogs from last few times, thought of bring up a mocktail aka non-alcoholic drink this time, to serve it to your guest or even enjoy it yourself. The ingredients of this mocktail would (most probably) be available at your homes. This mocktail is an apt option to serve at your parties during summers. So let’s get preparing.
- Pomegranate Juice (Fresh or Canned):- 15 ml
- Simple Syrup: – 7 ml
- Ginger Ale: – 30 ml
- Lemon Lime Soda: – 60 ml
- Lemon Ring: – Garnish
- Salt: – To cover the rim of the glass
- Rub a lemon slice on the rim of a glass you wish to serve your drink in. Dip the glass in some salt to cover the rim lightly with salt and tap-off the extra. Keep the glass in the fridge to chill till the time you are ready to pour the drink.
- In a shaker, add 15 ml of pomegranate juice and 7 ml of simple syrup and mix it well. Keep it in the fridge to chill for at least 2 hours before you are ready to serve.
- Now add 3 ounces of chilled lemon lime soda in the serving glass and then add 3 ounces of chilled ginger ale to it.
- To the serving glass, now add the chilled pomegranate juice and simple syrup mix that you had already prepared.
- Garnish with a lemon ring and serve immediately.
Enjoy the drink and do not forget to raise a toast to The Trending diary.