If you are the one, just like one of my friends, who loves whisky, you will instantly fall in love with this cocktail. I call it an xtreme one for for those who loves both tea and whisky. This cocktail can be served both during your lunch/brunch dates or at a dinner party. So cutting down on my description, let me straight away head to the preparations.
- Whisky (of your choice):- 60 ml
- Brewed Green Tea (Lemon & Mint Flavor) :- 60 ml
- Club Soda Water
- Ice:- Garnish
- Mint Stems: A few for Garnish
- Brew the green tea of your choice and cool it. I here have taken mint and lemon favored green tea but you can go for plane too.
- Add 60 ml of whiskey and 60 ml of cooled brewed green tea in a highball grace. Add ice to cool it further.
- Top up the glass with soda water.
- Place 2 mint steams in the glass for garnish and you are ready to serve.