Tango Chicken is a spicy dish that a non-veg lover would love to eat. Cooked with chicken breast, this is a must try for people who relishes tangy and spicy chicken recipes.
- Chicken Breast (boneless)- 2
- Salt- As per the taste
- Black pepper- 1/2 a pinch
- Vegetable oil- 1 tbsp (for cooking)
- Paprika Powder- 1 tsp
- Garlic Powder- 1/2 a pinch
- Ginger- Garlic Paste- 1/4 tsp
- Lemon Juice- 1.5 tsp
- Onion- 1 cup (diced)
- Green Capsicum- 1 cup (diced)
- Carrots- 1 cup (diced)
- Broccoli- 1 cup
- Lemon Veggies
- Onion Rings
- In a grill pan, add oil and saute the diced onions, capsicum, carrots and broccoli on a medium flame until cooked. Adding vegetables in this dish is as per your choice. You can add a few more vegetables or skip a few. However adding these would enhance the taste.
- Once the vegetables are cooked keep them a side for a while.
- In a separate bowl, marinade the chicken breast with paprika powder, salt, garlic powder, ginger- garlic paste and some lemon juice.
- Let the chicken stay in the marinade for at least an hour.
- Now add the chicken to the same grill pan in which you cooked the vegetables. Let the grill pan be very hot so that you get the desired grill marks. Glaze the chicken on high flame from both the sides and add the cooked vegetables to the pan while reduce the fame to medium-low.
- Add the left over marinade (if any) to the pan as well.
- Let the chicken cook on a low flame for about 15-20 minutes.
- Once cooked, add some black pepper and adjust the salt. The dish should be moist but shouldn’t be soupy. Let the chicken gets tender.
- Serve on a plate and garnish it with lemon veggies, some lemon juice, chopped parsley, chopped coriander and some onion rings.
- Serve hot!
Note:- Chicken breast tends to get dry and chewy easily. So do not over cook and prepare the dish right before you wish to serve.