Before I begin with this cocktail, let me tell you a bit about Zubrawka Bison Grass Vodka. Zubrawka is a polish vodka that has a grassy, floral flavor to it. Zubrawka Bison Grass Vodka was initially (before 2010) was banned in the US because it contained coumarin, a blood thinner that occurs naturally in bison grass and many other things like strawberry. Now that there are no such bans on this amazing spirit, let prepare a refreshing cocktail with it.
- Zubrawka Bison Grass Vodka:- 30 ml
- Lemon Slice:- 2-3 slices
- Mint Leaves:- 5-7 leaves
- Lemon Iced Tea:- 1 can (To top Up)
- Take a few slices of lemon and some mint leaves in a muddling glass and muddle them gently.
- Add Zubrawka vodka and some ice cubes to the glass and shake it well.
- Fill the Collins glass with ice and strain the liquor from the shaker into the glass. Top up the glass with lemon flavored iced tea.
- Garnish with lemon slice and mint leaves and enjoy.